Fast Update #3

yesterday i arrived at my campus at 11am. Registration to check in the hostel took me about 30minutes.

today the class will start and i'll be busy from now on.

I'm the only 2nd year student in my room and my other roomies are all 3rd year.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ps: for 3rd year student who came and ask told me that i better leave, here a short note for u..







p.s.s: he is short + black + stupid


3 Response to "Fast Update #3"

  1. Anonymous says:

    laaa..baru 2nd yer kah engkau.. esh3.. mati2 aku ingat dak 3rd yer..

    d2z says:

    @nikillas haha..seb bek aku gtau jgak kn..bila nk ajar aku guna wordpress weh..hee~

    Anonymous says:

    weih dah ada 3rd year tuh shud work harder lah kan...aiya dd kun...gambarruyo!!!!!!!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme