Mechatronics puzzle : I won a NOTEBOOK

last week, i had submitted my answer on the mechatronics puzzle..the question are given in the lecture hour.
Photobucket
here's the question, when u open solenoid 1, both cylinder will be pushed to the right.

and..
Photobucket
...

i really dont expect that the mystery gift was a notebook..anyway, this is my answer that i submitted to my lecturer..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Switch on solenoid 1
there’s the delay..both cylinder moving to the right

Photobucket
switch off solenoid 1 and switch on solenoid 2
Both cylinder return back to the original position.


Reason:
“The sequence valve without check allows air flow in only one direction, so in this case, the air have to go back, we have to use a sequence valve with check.”

My name goes here..
School of aerospace engineering
and this is where i put my metric no.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
that's my answer and i won a NOTEBOOK..
it is not an ordinary notebook..it also have a 'stylus' or a pen..

here's the picture of my notebook..

Photobucket
i love my notebook so much!!!


7 Response to "Mechatronics puzzle : I won a NOTEBOOK"

  1. Anonymous says:

    aku tertipu dengan notebook itu..
    huhuhu...

    tapi tahniah..!! haha..

    d2z says:

    itu sememangnya notebook..ada tertulis dekat blakang tu..

    tima kasih atas ucapan tahniah itu..hee~

    Anonymous says:

    haha..2 la psl..
    aku pun sikit lagi nak tertipu..
    anyway tahniah..
    eh you belajar aerospace ek?
    my bro pun belajar 2 gak dulu..
    now jadi engineer kat Transmille.
    eh betul ke eja 2..tah!

    d2z says:

    @callister ala..mana ada tipu pon..btul laa tu mmg notebook..hehe..a'ah amek course aerospace engineering..

    Transmile..btul laa tu

    Anonymous says:

    ye la..memg otak sy dah set notebook 2 benda yang lain kan..
    so my bad..

    d2z says:

    @callister my sis pon ingt menang laptop..hehe

    Azima says:

    ingt notebook laptop! hahah

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme