Weekend roundup~

Friday:
early morning, went to the hostel office to collect my parcel..i bought a pair of crocs..i hate the design so much..but i dont know why i bought it in the first place.. :p

IMG_2762

later that evening, i went back to my hometown
All my family members gathers together to celebrate 1st day of Ramadhan.

alone
khayra

and this is her sister..
aresya

Saturday:
start the 1st day of fasting..no picture to take..after 'sahur', fell asleep until noon.. :p

breaking fast on the 1st day is awesome..there are a lot of food we bought at the bazar ramadhan..sadly, forgot to take picture

Sunday:

its raining..around 11pm, poslaju came to my house to sent my parcel. bought optech camera strap + spudz microfibre lens cloth..

my brother and his family + my sister went back around 12pm..i wait until the rain stop..it stop around 5 o clock and went back to USM around that time. but on my way back to usm, it starts raining again. -____-" arrive at USM around 7pm..

ps: selamat berpuasa kepada semua umat Islam..jgn x puasa~


powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme